Hello from the United Kingdom

NanoReefUK

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
36
Location
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So nice to be here, I have been here before without an account when researching for corals and setting up my first tank. Now I have my very own Marine tank, I think it is time to join the community that I have found so very useful.


I hope to be able to learn and share experiences with people who enjoy this hobby as much as I do.
I have been fish keeping for a while but only done fresh water before so Marine was a big step up, and a year on I have fallen in love with it. :)


Thanks for having me, see you around the forum :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello,

So nice to be here, I have been here before without an account when researching for corals and setting up my first tank. Now I have my very own Marine tank, I think it is time to join the community that I have found so very useful.


I hope to be able to learn and share experiences with people who enjoy this hobby as much as I do.
I have been fish keeping for a while but only done fresh water before so Marine was a big step up, and a year on I have fallen in love with it. :)


Thanks for having me, see you around the forum :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Welcome! Glad you're here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Where in the UK are you?

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
background.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new