Hello from Tucson, AZ!

ReefOrMadness

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
14
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! My name is Adam. I first got interested in marine aquariums when I was about 10 or 11. I tore down my last tank in 2009. I was a broke college student and it just wasn't feasible haha.

I settled in Tucson, AZ a few years ago and realized I missed the hobby way too much. My goodness how things have changed!

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and if you're in the Southern Arizona area lets connect!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new