Hello From Virginia

Good Morning to all from Virginia. My name is Matt and I am excited to be here and excited to learn all I can. I am brand new to saltwater aquariums and trying to educate myself as much as possible before purchasing my first saltwater aquarium. Looking forward to interacting with everyone and learning as much as I can to help me in my saltwater journey.
Welcome... I am in Northern Va. Are you close?
 
r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! I'm moving from Texas to Crozet in April and getting back into the hobby after a hiatus of several years. I've already gotten a lot of good advice and recommendations here and I'm sure you will too. There are members from Harrisonburg and Staunton on here too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new