Hello from Virginia

Vance0802

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
45
Location
Dinwiddie, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all! Long time lurker on these forums. I have been in and out of the hobby since around 2004 and have had several tanks. After a long 3 years with no tank, I have finally moved for the last time (hopefully), which means I can get back to reefing! I ordered a new Waterbox Marine X 90.3 a few weeks ago and am patiently waiting for its arrival. :cool:
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new