Hello from Western Nebraska

djstud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the Reef2Reef forum but not to the aquarium hobby. I set up my first saltwater FOWLR aquarium in 1984 while attending college. I had a 125 gallon soft coral tank that I lost, along with everything else, in a house fire in 2012. I custom built a 240 gallon aquarium in my living room wall in my new home. It is currently a South American Cichlid tank. I have had a fish room every since I put in my new home. My current project is a 75 gallon soft coral aquarium that I filled with water on December 2nd, 2020. I am looking forward to spending some time on the Reef2Reef forum.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Apollo7235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the Reef2Reef forum but not to the aquarium hobby. I set up my first saltwater FOWLR aquarium in 1984 while attending college. I had a 125 gallon soft coral tank that I lost, along with everything else, in a house fire in 2012. I custom built a 240 gallon aquarium in my living room wall in my new home. It is currently a South American Cichlid tank. I have had a fish room every since I put in my new home. My current project is a 75 gallon soft coral aquarium that I filled with water on December 2nd, 2020. I am looking forward to spending some time on the Reef2Reef forum.
Welcome!

Dunc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Only place I’ve been to in Nebraska is Scottsbluff. I thought it to be a fine place :)

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @djstud ... so sorry to hear about the fire. That is a hard thing to get over. Welcome to the group. Best wishes on the tank... please include some pics of your fish room and that "cic" tank when you great a build thread.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Glad you found the site and glad you joined. You've got lots of BBA - Bounce Back Ability. Sorry for your 2012 losses. Looking forward to seeing photos!

Back