Hello from Wisconsin

midgaar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings,

I've been using these boards for the last 4 months and I thought it was time I registered an account. I just started the marine aquatics hobby and I am enjoying learning all that I can. I have a Fluval Evo 13.5 Saltwater tank that got me started. Not much is still stock on the thing, in fact nothing is still stock on it. I have a pair of clown fish and a goby, along with maybe 10 coral frags. Justin finished winning a battle with Dino's, so that was fun.

While at my LFS I couldn't pass up the deal they had on an older AIO Waterbox Frag, so will be moving the Evo into the Frag in the next few days. I also put a deposit on a new CADE 1500 S2 from Algae Barn, so stay tuned for a build thread on that.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to being a part of the community. If anyone happens to be from the area or knows of any local clubs/meets/shows, let me know. I'm also open to any advise on moving from one tank to another.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome from Sheboygan. Wisconsin reef society is right in your neighborhood (wrs.com) - Free to join

welcome65.jpg

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Look forward to seeing the AIO! I've been looking for a second tank and want it to be a WB frag. Very interested in seeing how the tank turns out!

giphy.gif

ShrimpBandit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings,

I've been using these boards for the last 4 months and I thought it was time I registered an account. I just started the marine aquatics hobby and I am enjoying learning all that I can. I have a Fluval Evo 13.5 Saltwater tank that got me started. Not much is still stock on the thing, in fact nothing is still stock on it. I have a pair of clown fish and a goby, along with maybe 10 coral frags. Justin finished winning a battle with Dino's, so that was fun.

While at my LFS I couldn't pass up the deal they had on an older AIO Waterbox Frag, so will be moving the Evo into the Frag in the next few days. I also put a deposit on a new CADE 1500 S2 from Algae Barn, so stay tuned for a build thread on that.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to being a part of the community. If anyone happens to be from the area or knows of any local clubs/meets/shows, let me know. I'm also open to any advise on moving from one tank to another.

Hellooo, Wisconsin! Go Packers and f#(k da Bears!

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 66 48.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 13.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back