Hello from Wisconsin :)

svendela

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
32
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had freshwater for a while but about half a year ago got a saltwater tank that I adore, inhabitants are 2 clowns a purple dottyback and a steinitz goby pistol shrimp pair along with my CUC. I only have a couple corals, a Kenya tree, a Cyphastrea, some zoas and palys I think (both the smaller and bigger ones). And maybe a torch coral? I have embarrassingly forgotten. But I provided a pic below. My clownfish like to try and host it and make it mad so that it gets little. I think they want one with more heads, or an nem.
This seems like a cool site and I look forward to being a part of it! :)

F4BFFD09-D8D6-4E53-8CA4-409BD2824C8E.jpeg 0D72F836-8CAD-48DF-8F82-4B499F96B877.jpeg F4E5F9A1-C6DD-4C0D-AAC2-B95CB323DE66.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new