Hello from WNY

Tritium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I've been lurking and reading a ton here recently, decided to take the plunge and introduce myself.

I am new to reefing and fish tanks, all though I have been keeping dart frogs for a few years. Different, but hey, it's still colorful animals in glass cages right?

I'm currently putting a 40breeder build together, which I will make a build thread for soon. I'm very interested in the expanding interest and knowledge on the effects of biome and biodiversity on our tanks; that seems to be a big topic in the hobby currently. I have really enjoyed the BRS videos on this topic and the data driven approach they take. Looking forward to learning and growing with everyone here!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome!
This place is a wealth of knowledge and full of some great people!! You're in the right place!
Look forward to seeing your addition!

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I've been lurking and reading a ton here recently, decided to take the plunge and introduce myself.

I am new to reefing and fish tanks, all though I have been keeping dart frogs for a few years. Different, but hey, it's still colorful animals in glass cages right?

I'm currently putting a 40breeder build together, which I will make a build thread for soon. I'm very interested in the expanding interest and knowledge on the effects of biome and biodiversity on our tanks; that seems to be a big topic in the hobby currently. I have really enjoyed the BRS videos on this topic and the data driven approach they take. Looking forward to learning and growing with everyone here!
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back