Hello Great Forum

MikeGT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello very happy to find this forum! I've had fish tanks since a young age and got into saltwater aquariums maybe 15+ years ago? I haven't had an aquarium in about 10 years and I can't believe how much things have changed since then. Last aquarium was a cool 50 gallon LPS tank with a few fish and T5 lighting. Something made me start browsing wysiwyg coral sites a couple months ago and I'm hooked.

I thought about setting up a 20 long that I've had sitting around for a few years but... I have to figure out a few life things, might be moving, and I think I want to go with a 135+ gallon so I'm not sure when this will happen. Until then I'm very content browsing all the great knowledge, asking a few questions, and admiring all the beautiful tanks on here!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Mike!
giphy (17).gif
#WelcometoR2R

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Mike and welcome to R2R......from another Mike.

Thanks for joining.

While you peruse the forum and get up to speed on whats out there, I would recommend hopping on to youtube and checking out BRSTV. Its addictive and very informational.

Mike

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello very happy to find this forum! I've had fish tanks since a young age and got into saltwater aquariums maybe 15+ years ago? I haven't had an aquarium in about 10 years and I can't believe how much things have changed since then. Last aquarium was a cool 50 gallon LPS tank with a few fish and T5 lighting. Something made me start browsing wysiwyg coral sites a couple months ago and I'm hooked.

I thought about setting up a 20 long that I've had sitting around for a few years but... I have to figure out a few life things, might be moving, and I think I want to go with a 135+ gallon so I'm not sure when this will happen. Until then I'm very content browsing all the great knowledge, asking a few questions, and admiring all the beautiful tanks on here!
Welcome to R2R ;)

OP
OP
M

MikeGT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Mike and welcome to R2R......from another Mike.

Thanks for joining.

While you peruse the forum and get up to speed on whats out there, I would recommend hopping on to youtube and checking out BRSTV. Its addictive and very informational.

Mike

Very cool will do thank you all very much!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back