Hello guys!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter detran
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

detran

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from Sao Paulo,

I've been following Reef2Reef for some time and I've finally decided to join. I'm new to R2R, however I've been in the hobby for 20+ years. Glad to meet you all and I look forward to keep on learning and sharing some experiences.

Cheers,

Eduardo
 
Welcome to R2R!!
Wtr2r25.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new