Hello I'm new to the forum

David Ladds

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello from the UK.

I have a red sea reefer 170 :)

R2r.jpg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R David! Beautiful tank :)
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tenor (3).gif
 
Thanks I will upload some more and create a tank thread. I' guessing there is a place to do that on here? :)

There sure is...if you hit the red link below it will take you to the proper spot to start your build/tank thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new