Hello, I'm new

KeelyWynne

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm new around here. I 'm not super knowledgeable about keeping fish yet, but I've been helping some with my boyfriend's tank and it's really fun! He bought me one fish he keeps in his tank for me so I am a proud fish parent. :) Looking forward to learning more!

Keely
 
Welcome to R2R!!

tumblr_nynv0iKU681ql08jto8_r1_250.gif
 
Hello! I'm new around here. I 'm not super knowledgeable about keeping fish yet, but I've been helping some with my boyfriend's tank and it's really fun! He bought me one fish he keeps in his tank for me so I am a proud fish parent. :) Looking forward to learning more!

Keely
Welcome to R2R Keely. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new