Hello! I'm new!

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I'm new here, but not to aquariums! I've been keeping freshwater for years and have finally decided to grow up and achieve greatness!!

I have a great mentor who's been guiding me, a decent local store, and a lot of time for reading and research.

So far I've been gathering equipment and will be cycling within the week. I'm very excited for this and decided to join and get to know some more people!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

OP
OP
Mhamilton0911

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all!!
There is a wealth of information here, so I'm glad I joined.
I'm a bit far from a good local store, my options are one mom and pop shop, and one petco, both of those are an hour drive away. So I'm resorting to online ordering for a majority of my dry goods and equipment. Although I did make an informational trip in yesterday and found a few of the possible stocking options that I wanted.

So right now it's waiting on the delivery. Then waiting on cycling :)

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all! I'm new here, but not to aquariums! I've been keeping freshwater for years and have finally decided to grow up and achieve greatness!!

I have a great mentor who's been guiding me, a decent local store, and a lot of time for reading and research.

So far I've been gathering equipment and will be cycling within the week. I'm very excited for this and decided to join and get to know some more people!
Welcome aboard. I didn't have the internet for research when I started. I fell in love with saltwater the moment I found liverock. I hate deadrock.
I hope you enjoy the community and your first saltwater setup!

Back