Hello! I'm new!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

OP
OP
Mhamilton0911

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, thank you all! I'm currently in the lighting research phase, which is hard enough, but I feel compelled to pick a type of coral I'd like so I can narrow down choices based on its needs, but then there's the rabbit hole of which coral. How. Do. You. All. Survive?! My head is gonna explode, lol.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the salty family!! R2R is a great place to fill in the gaps between local and online vendors. This is a great source for information and gear. It's worth it to drive to commerce when you live in such a stunning place.
idaho GIF

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all! I'm new here, but not to aquariums! I've been keeping freshwater for years and have finally decided to grow up and achieve greatness!!

I have a great mentor who's been guiding me, a decent local store, and a lot of time for reading and research.

So far I've been gathering equipment and will be cycling within the week. I'm very excited for this and decided to join and get to know some more people!
Welcome to the salt side of the fishtank world! Reef2Reef is a great place to ask questions and learn. It's also a great place to share your own experiences -both successes and failures.

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

OP
OP
Mhamilton0911

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome buddy :)
We want pictures!!! :D

Me too!! The tank was ..... freshwater.... dun dun dun!

Every available wall and outlet has a tank, so I had to convert an existing to get to saltwater. Today is my last clean out day, as it was densely planted. And since I didn't think that posting a freshwater tank here was appropriate I'm keeping it hidden until I get it drained. :)

Today I have planned to get the tank drained dry and filled with saltwater to officially begin my journey!! Over the next few days all my goodies will start to arrive to get this cycle kickin'. I'll start a build thread once I figure out where that's at, lol.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I'm new here, but not to aquariums! I've been keeping freshwater for years and have finally decided to grow up and achieve greatness!!

I have a great mentor who's been guiding me, a decent local store, and a lot of time for reading and research.

So far I've been gathering equipment and will be cycling within the week. I'm very excited for this and decided to join and get to know some more people!

Welcome! Glad you joined

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 80 87.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back