Hello just upgraded lighting to reef quality

Jmobley

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m not new to marine Aquariums, I’ve had a 75 gallon + 15 gallon sump for 5 years but I’ve recently upgraded the lights so that I could begin building a reef, my system is very low maintenance right now, I have four fish; ocellaris clown, engineer goby, and two other small fish I forgot the names of lol

569666AF-E5ED-45BF-98FE-2DC924D87644.jpeg 27F6823F-272E-4FEA-924C-C17F27F98C5D.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!​

Beautiful tank, thanks for sharing! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new