Hello just want to introduce my self

gabs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2025
Messages
30
Reaction score
36
Location
lebanon
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
My name is Gaby, and I’m a beginner in the world of saltwater aquariums. I recently started my first saltwater tank and I’m really excited to learn more about reef keeping, fish, corals, and everything that comes with it.
I would love to join this community to share my experiences, ask questions, and get advice from experienced hobbyists. Looking forward to learning from you all and contributing however I can!
Thanks for having me here!
Best regards,
Gaby

image.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R Gaby!
Moving Pictures Hello GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Be sure to start a build thread for your tank!
 
Hello everyone,
My name is Gaby, and I’m a beginner in the world of saltwater aquariums. I recently started my first saltwater tank and I’m really excited to learn more about reef keeping, fish, corals, and everything that comes with it.
I would love to join this community to share my experiences, ask questions, and get advice from experienced hobbyists. Looking forward to learning from you all and contributing however I can!
Thanks for having me here!
Best regards,
Gaby

image.jpg
Welcome, Gaby!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new