Hello ladies and gentlemen

MarineLunatic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2022
Messages
104
Reaction score
96
Location
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to R2R, I have finally got a chance to introduce myself my fellow marine enthusiasts I want to thank many of you who have unintentionally helped me and I'm sure you're going to continue to do so. I will always try to give my input if I can but just a big thanks to you all especially the chemist @Randy Holmes-Farley ❤️❤️❤️❤️
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I am new to R2R, I have finally got a chance to introduce myself my fellow marine enthusiasts I want to thank many of you who have unintentionally helped me and I'm sure you're going to continue to do so. I will always try to give my input if I can but just a big thanks to you all especially the chemist @Randy Holmes-Farley ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Welcome!
 
I am new to R2R, I have finally got a chance to introduce myself my fellow marine enthusiasts I want to thank many of you who have unintentionally helped me and I'm sure you're going to continue to do so. I will always try to give my input if I can but just a big thanks to you all especially the chemist @Randy Holmes-Farley ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Welcome to the party
 

Attachments

  • die-hard-john-mc-clane.gif
    die-hard-john-mc-clane.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 37

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new