Hello ladies and gentlemen

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to R2R, I have finally got a chance to introduce myself my fellow marine enthusiasts I want to thank many of you who have unintentionally helped me and I'm sure you're going to continue to do so. I will always try to give my input if I can but just a big thanks to you all especially the chemist @Randy Holmes-Farley ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Welcome! Glad you joined. Yes, Randy is awesome! This site is filled with quality people. I feel lucky to have found it, and you will fit right in!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in UK:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
M

MarineLunatic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. Yes, Randy is awesome! This site is filled with quality people. I feel lucky to have found it, and you will fit right in!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in UK:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thank for you the warm welcome along with some amazing information I will be taking advantage of the links you have sent me thanks once again ❤️❤️❤️

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to R2R, I have finally got a chance to introduce myself my fellow marine enthusiasts I want to thank many of you who have unintentionally helped me and I'm sure you're going to continue to do so. I will always try to give my input if I can but just a big thanks to you all especially the chemist @Randy Holmes-Farley ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Welcome to R2R.
where in the uk are you?

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

OP
OP
M

MarineLunatic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R.
where in the uk are you?

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
I'm from Leeds mate pleasure to meet you :)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back