Hello new in this forum

MYKOL REEF

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
PUERTO RICO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HELLO TO ALL THE MEMBERS FOR THIS FORUM I'M NEW IN THIS FORUMS,HELLO TO ALL I AM NEW IN THE FORUM, SEE THAT A FEW TANKS HAVE VERY NICE REGARDS.:wink:
 
Welcome to reef 2 reef, glad to have you aboard, WHat type of tank set up are you running? pictures?
 
Welcome aboard.... You should have fun here I see your from pr. We have a lot of members and even a vendor from there..1smile1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new