Hello!! New noobie reefer from Texas

Welcome to R2R! Love the Aquascape


giphy.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hey everyone!!! Newbie here from Texas. Have always wanted one so I came across a really good deal I couldn’t pass up. Got a used (month old) Waterbox AIO 50.3. Running two Ai Prime 16HD’s. Have already set height recommended by BRS and want to run LPS and softies. Maybe some SPS later and up high. Have live sand, dry rock, biomedia, and filter pad running. Cycle just started a few days ago.
2A4F3A39-3F52-4F0D-82DD-AE5A9CE59BB8.jpeg
Can’t wait to learn from everyone here. So many questions.
Welcome to R2R! Nice tank!
 
Hey everyone!!! Newbie here from Texas. Have always wanted one so I came across a really good deal I couldn’t pass up. Got a used (month old) Waterbox AIO 50.3. Running two Ai Prime 16HD’s. Have already set height recommended by BRS and want to run LPS and softies. Maybe some SPS later and up high. Have live sand, dry rock, biomedia, and filter pad running. Cycle just started a few days ago.
2A4F3A39-3F52-4F0D-82DD-AE5A9CE59BB8.jpeg
Can’t wait to learn from everyone here. So many questions.
Hello, and welcome! You're off to a good start!!
 
Thanks!!! Debating with my wife on the scape. I love the way it looks but so worried it’s taking up too much space. 60lb of rock in 37 gal display.
Welcome, fellow Texan! Nice set up! Scape looks good! I don't think it takes up too much space. The corals you put on the left side of that top, middle rock might not have a whole lot of room to grow upward, because they will already be pretty close to the surface. Other than that one rock the scape doesn't take up too much space. I wouldn't worry about it! Looks good! Great job! It's going to be awesome!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new