Hello New to Reef2Reef !

bmhair03

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
37
Location
Bay Area,California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,
I'm excited to be apart of R2R. I have been in Reef Tanks for over 20 yrs now.I have had a few different setups over the years ,my largest tank was a 55 gal rimless.I had to
downsize due to a larger family and less space. I now have my 14gal Biocube set up .I only had my 2 clowns left in the 55 when I took it down. I have had the pair for close to 10 yrs. Hosting in the same Rose BTA the whole time. Of course like most reefers,I couldn't leave my Biocube well alone. I am in the process of performing a few mods. Most of that info came from this great resource! Added a skimmer ,ATO, and put my bearing refreshed MP10 on the side. I bet you can guess where that great repair info came from! So thank you to all that have contributed to this great site. I will try to add to it if I can. I am also planning on doing a tank journal soon.
Happy Reefing!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hi Everyone,
I'm excited to be apart of R2R. I have been in Reef Tanks for over 20 yrs now.I have had a few different setups over the years ,my largest tank was a 55 gal rimless.I had to
downsize due to a larger family and less space. I now have my 14gal Biocube set up .I only had my 2 clowns left in the 55 when I took it down. I have had the pair for close to 10 yrs. Hosting in the same Rose BTA the whole time. Of course like most reefers,I couldn't leave my Biocube well alone. I am in the process of performing a few mods. Most of that info came from this great resource! Added a skimmer ,ATO, and put my bearing refreshed MP10 on the side. I bet you can guess where that great repair info came from! So thank you to all that have contributed to this great site. I will try to add to it if I can. I am also planning on doing a tank journal soon.
Happy Reefing!
welcome!
 
Hi Everyone,
I'm excited to be apart of R2R. I have been in Reef Tanks for over 20 yrs now.I have had a few different setups over the years ,my largest tank was a 55 gal rimless.I had to
downsize due to a larger family and less space. I now have my 14gal Biocube set up .I only had my 2 clowns left in the 55 when I took it down. I have had the pair for close to 10 yrs. Hosting in the same Rose BTA the whole time. Of course like most reefers,I couldn't leave my Biocube well alone. I am in the process of performing a few mods. Most of that info came from this great resource! Added a skimmer ,ATO, and put my bearing refreshed MP10 on the side. I bet you can guess where that great repair info came from! So thank you to all that have contributed to this great site. I will try to add to it if I can. I am also planning on doing a tank journal soon.
Happy Reefing!
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new