Hello! New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter xHavok
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xHavok

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've read the forum here a few times, but I've never posted before or made an account, until today. My little welcome mail told me to make a thread and introduce myself so here I am!

I've had a 29g biocube for the last year and a half. While its been great, I'm finally ready to take what I've learned and upgrade! My new tank will be my (current) dream tank, a 60g cube! I'm going to go all out for it, but getting there will take me some time. I'm probably going to make a build thread for it once I get a few things together to get started. I have most of the equipment I'll need but I need a few more things to get started.

I'm not really sure what else to put here, so thanks for reading!
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for signing up. Most definitely start a build thread when you're ready. You'll enjoy looking back to see your progress.
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R, and welcome to the community:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new