Hello ! new to the Forum

Welcome back to the hobby!

20191011_200643.jpg
 
Welcome back to the salty side of life Dennis! Glad to have you with us. Do you have any pictures of your tank you'd like to share?
It going through some ugly stages currently. I am battling cyno, dino and diatoms. here are a few.

20191013_145237.jpg 20191013_145223.jpg 20191013_145231.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new