Hello. New to the game

FatKat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
26
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I'm new to the salt water game. I have a 420gal fresh water filled with community fish that I've had for years. I've also raised Discuss for a few years as well. This year I've decided to dip my hands into Salt water. I currently have a 55 gal with coral and 4 fish. Have fun so far.

20250119_214531.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!

Tank is looking awesome!
 
You definitely need to go to this next month: https://www.facebook.com/flfragswap/ Prices are great and you'll have a good time even if you don't buy anything. There are videos from people who go on youtube. Get there a little early, because a big line forms in the last 10 min before it opens. Buy corals on R2R when WWC, Living Reef Orlando, etc. have sales, so you can pick them up locally. They also have eBay sites for good deals. Go to that frag swap!!


1A-You'll fit right in 2.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
IMG_2232.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new