Hello. New to the hobby. Fluval flex 15G.

Ozz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my tank. It's currently 3 weeks into it's fishless cycle using Dr.Tims ammonia and One and Only nitrifying bacteria along with M7.

Started with dry rock and dry sand as I didn't want any pests. I don't have all the gear I want yet but I plan on getting a new lid to accommodate an AI Prime 16h and I plan on getting the Tunze ATO next.

My plan is to have a firefish and two clowns. Maybe a sandsifting blenny too. Corals will come once I can care for the fish.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you have the same tank! I want to know how you set up your filtration in the back?
1000002803.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my tank. It's currently 3 weeks into it's fishless cycle using Dr.Tims ammonia and One and Only nitrifying bacteria along with M7.

Started with dry rock and dry sand as I didn't want any pests. I don't have all the gear I want yet but I plan on getting a new lid to accommodate an AI Prime 16h and I plan on getting the Tunze ATO next.

My plan is to have a firefish and two clowns. Maybe a sandsifting blenny too. Corals will come once I can care for the fish.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you have the same tank! I want to know how you set up your filtration in the back?
1000002803.jpg
Welcome

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 51 25.2%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 51 25.2%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.3%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 49 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back