Hello! New to the Hobby.

WSH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are just starting out. We have a 60g AIO Innovative Marine tank with 2 clowns and a goby.
Clown.jpg
 
We are just starting out. We have a 60g AIO Innovative Marine tank with 2 clowns and a goby.
Clown.jpg
Welcome.
I just joined yesterday and I’m learning so much already. I’ll be keeping up with your progress as you guys are ahead of me by far.
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new