Hello! New to the Hobby.

WSH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are just starting out. We have a 60g AIO Innovative Marine tank with 2 clowns and a goby.
Clown.jpg
 
We are just starting out. We have a 60g AIO Innovative Marine tank with 2 clowns and a goby.
Clown.jpg
Welcome.
I just joined yesterday and I’m learning so much already. I’ll be keeping up with your progress as you guys are ahead of me by far.
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new