Hello! New to the Hobby.

WSH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are just starting out. We have a 60g AIO Innovative Marine tank with 2 clowns and a goby.
Clown.jpg
 
We are just starting out. We have a 60g AIO Innovative Marine tank with 2 clowns and a goby.
Clown.jpg
Welcome.
I just joined yesterday and I’m learning so much already. I’ll be keeping up with your progress as you guys are ahead of me by far.
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new