Hello new to this app!!

Socks2813

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
15
Location
Kettering
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is steven and I'm new to this app. Just wanted to introduce myself and say what my tank is and what i have in it. I just recently upgraded from a 75 gallon to a 180 gallon saltwater tank fish only, I have currently a emporer angel, lieutenant tang, sohol tang, desardini tang, french angelfish, snowflake eel, two flame angelfish, and a pennant coralfish!! Thank you for letting me join
 

Attachments

  • 20250808_193528.mp4
    65.4 MB
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello my name is steven and I'm new to this app. Just wanted to introduce myself and say what my tank is and what i have in it. I just recently upgraded from a 75 gallon to a 180 gallon saltwater tank fish only, I have currently a emporer angel, lieutenant tang, sohol tang, desardini tang, french angelfish, snowflake eel, two flame angelfish, and a pennant coralfish!! Thank you for letting me join
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to R2R Steven.
Are you Kettering UK?
You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
background.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new