Hello people of the interweb

  • Thread starter Thread starter Colin B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Colin B

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
35
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I am new to to forum and excited to learn from every one on here and to make some changes to what I'm doing and how I'm setting up things in the future.
Setting up a 125 gallon mixed reef here soon can't wait for the interaction with some fellow reefers.
Take care,
Cb
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new