Hello R2R! Excited to be here

  • Thread starter Thread starter KCSUMPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KCSUMPS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
453
Reaction score
493
Location
Overland Park
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Overland Park, KS and building my first system in over 20 years. I am posting videos as I go so if you have any advice please let me know! Currently working on a 90 gallon stand for one I just acquired and going over all my excess from years ago...



Andy
KCSumps
 
Welcome to R2R
chinesefontdesign.com-2017-09-10_06-23-22_597945.gif
 
Welcome KCSUMPS! Great planning, testing, painters tape in areas for the future well thought out plans on your system.

Glad you are here and sharing the videos as you progress in the build after your break from being salty years back.

I'm excited to see upcoming videos/pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new