Hello R2R! Happy to be here.

mbmiche

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2022
Messages
39
Reaction score
38
Location
Hoffman Estates
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just stopping in to say hello. Joined R2R today.

No fancy picks of setups yet, but planning my reef setup as we speak.

I'll be picking up a 25 nano this weekend to start getting my feet wet and playing with a few corals, a small CUC and a fish or two. Maybe I'll drop a pick or two after I get it set up.

Thanks in advance for all of the advice I'm sure I'll receive. Happy reefing!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Just stopping in to say hello. Joined R2R today.

No fancy picks of setups yet, but planning my reef setup as we speak.

I'll be picking up a 25 nano this weekend to start getting my feet wet and playing with a few corals, a small CUC and a fish or two. Maybe I'll drop a pick or two after I get it set up.

Thanks in advance for all of the advice I'm sure I'll receive. Happy reefing!
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new