Hello R2R

1588638868244.gif
 
Hello,

I'm Steve and I've been a lurker for awhile. I'm getting back into the aquarium hobby with my first reef tank. I've had a couple of tanks over the years including a 10 gallon freshwater, 75 gallon freshwater planted and a 75 freshwater with a sump. I haven't had a tank for the last 8 or 9 years, but have been taking advantage of sales since last November. I'll be doing a build thread with my 180 gallon once I get water in the tank. I'm currently working on finishing up my stand and then will be building a canopy and plumbing from my fish closet to the tank. I also started drilling the tank for my overflow, but it didn't go as smooth as expected. I'll be posting that to the DIY thread shortly.

Here's the stand (sans doors) with a 75 gallon sump.


Stand.jpg
Welcome to R2R and the reefing world. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Hi and welcome from the UK. Very friendly and knowledgeable folk on here, you will love it.
Stay safe
 
welcome66.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R, have fun!!
giphy (4).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new