Hello R2R

Steel_City_Z

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
21
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm Steve and I've been a lurker for awhile. I'm getting back into the aquarium hobby with my first reef tank. I've had a couple of tanks over the years including a 10 gallon freshwater, 75 gallon freshwater planted and a 75 freshwater with a sump. I haven't had a tank for the last 8 or 9 years, but have been taking advantage of sales since last November. I'll be doing a build thread with my 180 gallon once I get water in the tank. I'm currently working on finishing up my stand and then will be building a canopy and plumbing from my fish closet to the tank. I also started drilling the tank for my overflow, but it didn't go as smooth as expected. I'll be posting that to the DIY thread shortly.

Here's the stand (sans doors) with a 75 gallon sump.


Stand.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new