Hello Reef- 15 gal I'm Baaaaack

Fish came in Friday healthy. Family is pumped

IMG_5986.jpeg
 
Did your N-clear nano adapter come with a silicone gasket? Mine did not, but it appears they're required? Also, what orientation is the adapter supposed to be fitted? Their instructions on the site only have about half the pictures function, and I'm frankly more than a little frustrated that after spending the money on it I'm apparently missing parts, and I'm stuck with unclear instructions.

Edit: Customer support got back to me really quickly. Turns out all of them are being sent with the V2 adapters which don't require the silicone gaskets. They apologized for the instructions as well.
 
Last edited:
Did your N-clear nano adapter come with a silicone gasket? Mine did not, but it appears they're required? Also, what orientation is the adapter supposed to be fitted? Their instructions on the site only have about half the pictures function, and I'm frankly more than a little frustrated that after spending the money on it I'm apparently missing parts, and I'm stuck with unclear instructions.

Edit: Customer support got back to me really quickly. Turns out all of them are being sent with the V2 adapters which don't require the silicone gaskets. They apologized for the instructions as well.
I found the instructions to be a bit unclear as well and the video to be a bit fast and unclear as well. I had to rewatch several times and come to some conclusions on my own as well as find videos of others using the product. Being a first time reefer it was just a new experience having never dealt with these types of equipment. I also reached out to Cust Serv and they replied very quickly. Either way I am happy with the product so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new