Hello Reef2Reef from Seattle!

stellaslane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As said, hello from seattle!

I have been reefing for about 6 years now, I started my first reef tank when I was 18 for my high school senior project and it changed my life! I started with a 45 gallon open top beautiful already maintained reef tank I bought from craigslist and continued to make it flourish for the first 4 years. Unfortunately, from my absence when I studied at University my poor reef tank had become ridden with algae and nitrates and most of my coral had passed away. Currently I have purchased a new 13-gallon EVO reef tank kit and started to break down the old tank. I was able to clean most of my live rock and move my one special hardy clown to the new tank and so far, it is coming along great! I am really excited to get back into the hobby with my smaller tank and manage a new beautiful reef, this website has helped me many times in the past and I finally decided to join! Excited to see where it goes from here, thanks!
IMG_3409.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi from Kirkland and welcome to R2R!!! I love that tank was my first foray into saltwater. You’re joining a great community! If you ever have questions or wanna trade corals PM me :)
giphy.gif

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back