Hello Reef2Reef ! I’m new here,

Tanner4403

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
71
Location
Edmonton AB Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone ,

My name is Tanner , I have just recently talked my fiancé into letting me try to dive into the saltwater side of things in her living room ! Haha.

I am 27 years old and have dealt with freshwater for quite some time now , I currently have a 20 gallon with a few BN plecos and a 450 gallon with a few SA cichlids and Silver arowana !

I just recently setup the tank pictured in this post (my first saltwater tank) and started my cycle on Sunday . Super excited to learn and hopefully create an environment that is healthy for my fish and coral and visually pleasing for us humans !

I will definitely be asking lots of questions so I’m sure you’ll see me around ! Thank you for your time !

D6C702DE-29C3-435F-902F-1E7DA58AE68E.jpeg 0A5EBBD7-239C-401C-8CD4-AAFCF5168C48.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Thanks for joining Tanner and nice tank and scape, and obviously nice fiancé. Please know go slow and steady on the tank and best of luck to you

B79ABBE1-C066-4769-87C3-B27E3D1FF82E.jpeg
Forsure ! No rush here , I’ve read up a lot and most of it is patience and keeping good quality water in your tank . With optimum levels etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new