Hello Reef2Reef!

Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!

A lot has changed since you last reefed like gear and costs lol

The basics and fundamentals tho are still the same. Start a build thread so we can follow along and happy reefing!
Yes! A lot has changed! I’m feeling like a noob all over again.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to our R2R family!
20260107_065804_23E02F7D-D823-42E9-BDE9-0CC98F80000B.png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hi!
Although I’m not new to this hobby, it has been a been a very long time since I’ve owned a tank… but I’ve decided to jump back in! After a few months of hanging out on here and educating myself, I finally decided to join the group. 😊 I’m happy to be here and I’ve learned so much already! Thank you Reef2Reef!
Welcome to the forums!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new