Hello reefers!

Bgriff0819

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
97
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Brendon just wanted to introduce my self I’m new to reef to reef! I’m from CT and have been in the hobby for 7 years now. Just started a new build on a Red Sea Reefer XL 300 and posted a thread on it if y’all want t check it out. Talk to you all soon.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

tumblr_nynv0iKU681ql08jto8_r1_250.gif
 
My name is Brendon just wanted to introduce my self I’m new to reef to reef! I’m from CT and have been in the hobby for 7 years now. Just started a new build on a Red Sea Reefer XL 300 and posted a thread on it if y’all want t check it out. Talk to you all soon.
Welcome!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
My name is Brendon just wanted to introduce my self I’m new to reef to reef! I’m from CT and have been in the hobby for 7 years now. Just started a new build on a Red Sea Reefer XL 300 and posted a thread on it if y’all want t check it out. Talk to you all soon.
Welcome to R2R Brendon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new