Goofy Movie Hello GIF

njoyreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I'm Michael, and I hail from Arizona (I just moved here three months ago, move #22). I don't know many people in the state, so I thought, "I'm going to raise cuttlefish." Then I started looking at eggs, etc. and bought a tank. Then I decided, "Nah, fish and other things are cooler for now." Well, a few months later, and I've got a nice little 50G Waterbox AIO setup (or at least on the path to) going.

A lot of the questions I google take me here, so I figured it was time to create an account. The community on Instagram has been amazing, as have all the online stores and my LFS, so excited to talk about reefing, learn a lot, and meet people! I'll also be at Reef-a-palooza in Chicago this year!

I keep track of my tank here, and I've put a few videos and pictures of my tank below. I've only named Paul, my cowfish, but I'll come up with names for the rest of the crew...eventually. I will admit I've moved rapidly, and I'm making sure I'm catching up on things like dosing, but now I want to move into better understanding how to fine-tune things like parameters and other eccentricities.

3267C050-2622-47C8-80A1-0FACE434E8ED.jpg

Cool stuff...very nice...

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I'm Michael, and I hail from Arizona (I just moved here three months ago, move #22). I don't know many people in the state, so I thought, "I'm going to raise cuttlefish." Then I started looking at eggs, etc. and bought a tank. Then I decided, "Nah, fish and other things are cooler for now." Well, a few months later, and I've got a nice little 50G Waterbox AIO setup (or at least on the path to) going.

A lot of the questions I google take me here, so I figured it was time to create an account. The community on Instagram has been amazing, as have all the online stores and my LFS, so excited to talk about reefing, learn a lot, and meet people! I'll also be at Reef-a-palooza in Chicago this year!

I keep track of my tank here, and I've put a few videos and pictures of my tank below. I've only named Paul, my cowfish, but I'll come up with names for the rest of the crew...eventually. I will admit I've moved rapidly, and I'm making sure I'm catching up on things like dosing, but now I want to move into better understanding how to fine-tune things like parameters and other eccentricities.

Hi Michael (and Paul + all) and Welcome!

Glad you joined and thanks for the photos!

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We
Hey everyone!

Welcome!!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back