Hello there! My name is Paul

Dubs83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! As the title suggests, my name is Paul. I've been a long time lurker here on R2R and have really enjoyed reading about all of your experiences. I've always been interested in this hobby and I supposed I have my father to thank for that. I started out with a 50 something corner bow. It was a disaster but eventually matured into something beautiful- a planted discus tank.

My professional life happened and I had to give the hobby up for a few years but the second I found some free time, I was back in it. Caring for whatever my tiny apartment could accommodate. First a planted 20 long then a planted 40b and then my first salt water aquarium. It was a deep blue 57g rimless which, to make a long story short, popped a silicone seam and spewed about 20 gallons of water onto my floor. That was enough to put me on hiatus.

Two years later, we buy a house (about three months ago) and I'm already scheming and cooking to the books to make another run at it.

Anyhow, my name is Paul, I'm in Northern Jersey and I look forward to pestering the living crap out of you guys!

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use This One.jpg

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That now makes three Pauls....and I'm also in NJ. Welcome. When your scheming starts to buy equipment.....or when you're planning the scheming.....start a Member's Tank thread and ramble on about what you're doing. It's great going back after some time to see the changes you make. Again, Welcome!

OP
OP
Dubs83

Dubs83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome!

That now makes three Pauls....and I'm also in NJ. Welcome. When your scheming starts to buy equipment.....or when you're planning the scheming.....start a Member's Tank thread and ramble on about what you're doing. It's great going back after some time to see the changes you make. Again, Welcome!

The scheming has already begun! I'll be posting some details later on. Where in NJ are you? Just in case I need volunteers for anything :D

Welcome. I am also in northern NJ.

Where in Northern Jersey are ya? I'm just outside of Vernon in Sussex County.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.......The scheming has already begun! I'll be posting some details later on. Where in NJ are you? Just in case I need volunteers for anything :D

Sayreville.....middle of the State on the mouth of the Raritan River

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 99 44.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 75 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back