Hello there

Elusiv3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been on and off with saltwater for maybe 20 years mostly stop because we move and its just easier to start fresh then try to move a huge tank and all its life . Used to be on this site but can't remember my info . Here's a couple pictures of the set up . My 180 seems to follow me wherever I go mostly used it as a holding tank but now I'm making it my display tank . Also never had a basement to use as a fish room so I'm excited about that .

20220823_191348.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R again :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: !!

Looks like you have a great start with you basement fish room, this is going to be a cool build.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been on and off with saltwater for maybe 20 years mostly stop because we move and its just easier to start fresh then try to move a huge tank and all its life . Used to be on this site but can't remember my info . Here's a couple pictures of the set up . My 180 seems to follow me wherever I go mostly used it as a holding tank but now I'm making it my display tank . Also never had a basement to use as a fish room so I'm excited about that .

20220823_191348.jpg

Welcome back into the hobby and site! Glad you (re) joined. Miss having basements - Texas lacks homes with basements (at least in DFW area) due to soil conditions) and that extra storage would come in handy for this hobby (and life).

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Raytown:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Last edited:

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 26.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 78 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back