Hello to all

jnava19

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
95
Reaction score
55
Location
Alberta
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers!

I'm kinda new to the hobby, started my tank a year ago, had freshwater for long time, I've learned a lot on this year, but much to learn yet of course. Now that I have some things to contribute while I keep learning I decided to join!
 
Great to have you

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new