Hello to everyone from CenCal

Abel Ruiz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
16
Location
Parlier
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi My name is Abel I live around Fresno, Ca. I’ve been researching reefing tanks for a little over 3 years now, trying to get the best start I can. I Just started my first 75g tank with a 40g sump on 03/09/24. I really do appreciate this website I found a lot of help on here from different forums. I usually look something up on google and someone here has knowledge or experience with something more or less what I’m looking for. Thank you for your support and I hope I can be of some help to other as well.

image.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
Season 5 Hello GIF by Pee-wee Herman
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new