Hello world of reefing

Bobthebrewer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
54
Location
West Chester
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. When I was a teenager I had a 55 gal. Freshwater tank. When life got in the way I gave it up. Back in early March 2022 I vacationed in Sint Maarten and snorkled the shoreline and fell in love with all the aquatics. As soon as I returned home I decided to try my hand at a saltwater aquarium. So here I go on my newest hobby. Before this I used to be a home brewer.
 
IMG_3538.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new