Hello you wonderful people!

mithracula

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must admit I’ve been lurking here for a little while. I started my Red Sea nano last summer (after failing with a 5g coral but no fish tank). I’ve been in the freshwater side of the hobby on and off for 20 years. Then something about coral just really hooked me. I’ve since downgraded the freshwater tanks (I have a low tech planted 30g and 8g now) to give me more time and space for the reef. This forum has been very helpful, especially the fish disease section when I finally got my first saltwater fishes. I learned my lesson early and now run everything through quarantine.

But anywho, thank you for being this awesome place to learn and admire other people’s reefs!

Seawitch

Water, water everywhere,
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. We're delighted to have you. Make yourself at home.

crabcheerleadergiphy.gif

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must admit I’ve been lurking here for a little while. I started my Red Sea nano last summer (after failing with a 5g coral but no fish tank). I’ve been in the freshwater side of the hobby on and off for 20 years. Then something about coral just really hooked me. I’ve since downgraded the freshwater tanks (I have a low tech planted 30g and 8g now) to give me more time and space for the reef. This forum has been very helpful, especially the fish disease section when I finally got my first saltwater fishes. I learned my lesson early and now run everything through quarantine.

But anywho, thank you for being this awesome place to learn and admire other people’s reefs!
Welcome to reef2reef! It’s much more fun when you can write back!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I feel like I should warn you...we require tank pics. If you don't, we just show up to see your tank in person. We'll eat everything in the house and leave ya with no TP just like real family. :)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 95 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back