Hello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sn2per

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, to you all.

My name is Ian Child and I am the New admin for the Ecotech Channel here on Reef2Reef. I have 20yrs General fish keeping experience from fresh water to my current tank which is a mixed reef.

My Ecotech journey started several years now with a pair of second generation Gen1's they had upgraded fans and TIR lenses straight from the box. They worked a treat for me and are still working perfectly for their new owners... I now run a Redsea Reefer 525xl with 3 Gen2pro lights, 2 MP40Qd's a Reeflink, generic return pump and a Reef Octopus Skimmer.. I would never consider moving away from my Ecotch products and right now what I have is working perfectly.

I have a tank thread here as well it's listed in my signature.

I also run and will from time to time cross promote my Dedicated Ecotech Owners Support Group, with over 2500 members solely talking Ecotech and Nyos.... It's been a struggle keeping the group on track sometimes and this new challenge with Reef2Reef will allow me to be a lot more flexiable with discussion topics and threads...

General Reefing involving Ecotech Products of course :)
Lighting
Pumps
Returns
Controllers
What would you want in the future

And I'm sure many other threads that are already out there is this hobby of ours.

If you have any questions or topics you think we should cover post a reply and we'll get them started or looked into.

I like competitions but rarely have enough time to get them sorted out but they will come....

Thanks for Reading

Ian.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef and It nice having you here Ian

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R lan! Love your products! Would love to know if the new lenses of the G.4 will be available for G.3 Pros?

welcom.jpg

OP
OP
sn2per

sn2per

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R lan! Love your products! Would love to know if the new lenses of the G.4 will be available for G.3 Pros?

welcom.jpg

Thanks I've been about for a while but was recently asked to Admin this group. I would like to take this opportunity to just confirm I don't work for ETM... I guess I work for David now haha... I am just a very enthusiastic supporter of Ecotech that has been given a chance to run the group...

And Yes. I Would love to know if they have plans to update the lenses for the older versions... There are loads of bits of info floating about right now... I would guess some released on purpose and some not...

I'm also interested to find out if the newer style power packs are backwards compatable..

Let's hope we get some solid news soon..

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, to you all.

My name is Ian Child and I am the New admin for the Ecotech Channel here on Reef2Reef. I have 20yrs General fish keeping experience from fresh water to my current tank which is a mixed reef.

My Ecotech journey started several years now with a pair of second generation Gen1's they had upgraded fans and TIR lenses straight from the box. They worked a treat for me and are still working perfectly for their new owners... I now run a Redsea Reefer 525xl with 3 Gen2pro lights, 2 MP40Qd's a Reeflink, generic return pump and a Reef Octopus Skimmer.. I would never consider moving away from my Ecotch products and right now what I have is working perfectly.

I have a tank thread here as well it's listed in my signature.

I also run and will from time to time cross promote my Dedicated Ecotech Owners Support Group, with over 2500 members solely talking Ecotech and Nyos.... It's been a struggle keeping the group on track sometimes and this new challenge with Reef2Reef will allow me to be a lot more flexiable with discussion topics and threads...

General Reefing involving Ecotech Products of course :)
Lighting
Pumps
Returns
Controllers
What would you want in the future

And I'm sure many other threads that are already out there is this hobby of ours.

If you have any questions or topics you think we should cover post a reply and we'll get them started or looked into.

I like competitions but rarely have enough time to get them sorted out but they will come....

Thanks for Reading

Ian.

Welcome my friend and we are thrilled to have you here at R2R and leading the EcoTech Marine Discussion!

OP
OP
sn2per

sn2per

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome my friend and we are thrilled to have you here at R2R and leading the EcoTech Marine Discussion!

Thank you David. I'll do my best as always and let's see where we end up... Hahaha

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You'll do awesome!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back