Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghermes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My name is Glenn Hermes. I live in Livermore, CA. I am new to the hobby. I am currently considering purchasing a RedSea Max S 500. I have started building my RO/DI/Mixing/Transfer station. Plans are to buy the Max S 500 in the next few weeks. Looking forward to interacting with the forum throughout my journey.
Welcome! Getting your rodi system built is the exact right first step. Good luck.
 
1569255586425.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new