Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bellamy55
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bellamy55

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I used to have a 120 for years but had to travel for a living so its been about 10 years since ive been in the hobby. My work had me start taking care of a 225 freshwater tank and it gave me the itch. I now have a 20 Gallon FOWLR tank up and running for the past couple months. Things have come a long way since i was in the hobby last so im sure ill be full of questions for you all
 
1F10F93C-1D74-4220-9D41-92E4D1960DCD.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and welcome back to the hobby!!! Time to dust off those skills and get back to work!

Dusting.gif
 
Hi everyone. I used to have a 120 for years but had to travel for a living so its been about 10 years since ive been in the hobby. My work had me start taking care of a 225 freshwater tank and it gave me the itch. I now have a 20 Gallon FOWLR tank up and running for the past couple months. Things have come a long way since i was in the hobby last so im sure ill be full of questions for you all
Welcome! Great to be back in isn’t it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new