Hello!

KSUChemist

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
71
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fairly new to the hobby. I took over my Dad's tank in June (45g All-Glass cube 24x24x18). He only had soft corals (leather finger and mushrooms) and I have started to branch into LPS. I currently have a torch, duncan, and I added a hammer yesterday. For inverts I have a very old fire shrimp (original to the tank 4 or so years ago) as well as 5 hermit crabs and 5 snails (can't recall their name). For fish I have 2 clowns original to the tank (who doesn't?) a 6-line wrasse which was always my Dad's favorite, a neon dottyback, and I added a Diamond Goby yesterday with the hammer coral.

Enjoying everything so far, and I'm lucky to have such a mature tank to start with. Hoping to start a larger tank here in a few years.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new